The 2019 Blockchain and Automated IT for Government Summit will provide a forum for members of the US Department of Defense (DoD), Federal Government, Private Industry, Academia, and other relevant stakeholders to discuss the innovative applications of blockchain and emerging automated IT technologies aimed at improving security, efficiency and transparency of key data management and business processes within the Federal IT enterprise.
Speakers from across the Federal government (including Gary Washington (Chief Information Officer, US Department of Agriculture) and John M. Bergin, SES (Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army, Financial Information Management, DoD)) will highlight pertinent use-cases for these technologies and will discuss the current programs underway at their respective organizations aimed at integrating these technologies. Furthermore, the Summit will feature two panels focusing on hot topics within the community.
Attendees at DSI’s 2019 Blockchain & Automated IT for Government Summit will have a unique opportunity to engage in open and honest conversation with key decision makers representing federal agencies including DoD, HHS, Dept, of Treasury and GSA. Attendees will gain valuable insights into navigating the IT technology acquisition process and will hear about urgently needed enterprise technology solutions. Lastly, this Summit offers a unique opportunity to engage with government officials and industry experts regarding federal use cases for disruptive technologies and their perspectives on government IT and Data policies.
To register for the Summit, please visit: http://dsigroup.org/blockchain-automated-it-for-government-summit-registration/
To visit the Summit homepage, please go to: http://blockchain.dsigroup.org/
At the Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and Federal Government as it relates to blockchain-based and automated IT technologies.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest blockchain-based and automated IT services and solutions of interest to the Federal Government and DoD.
- Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Summit:
- Identifying Applications for Blockchain Technologies Within the DoD/Federal IT Environment
- Implementing Robotic Process Automation to Increase Speed and Efficiency of Government Processes
- Leveraging Machine Learning Technology for Enhanced Data Management
- Modernizing Supply Chain Management and Security
- Supporting Federal Financial Management Processes Through the Adoption of Automotive IT Services
- Applying Emerging Technologies to Developing, Innovative Acquisition Models
- Securing the Additive Manufacturing Digital Thread
Participating Organizations at Last Year's Summit:
Accenture, Accenture Federal Services, Addx Corporation, Advanced Systems Development, Inc. (ASD), AlphaSix Corporation, Anika Systems, Arsiem Corporation, B&D Consulting, block.one, Blocksafe, Booz Allen Hamilton, CALIBRE, Census Bureau, Chenega ABS, Colvin Run Networks, LLC, CoreAlpha Technologies, DoD, DISA, Deloitte, DOJ, DHS S&T, DSA, Inc., EPA, Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), FedCentric Technologies, Federal Resources, GSA, Georgetown Analytics, Government Blockchain Association, Guardtime, HHS, HumanTouch LLC, IBM, iC-1Solutions, LLC, Information Builders, INSA, JFHQ-DODIN, Kearney & Company, KPMG, NIST, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Resilience Labs, Software Engineering Institute/Carnegie Mellon University, Technica Corporation, Telos Corporation, The MITRE Corp, U.S. Army, U.S. Census Bureau, USAF, USAID, USN, USPS